The placement of implants, such as bone density, neighborhoods, and parallelism, are factors that affect the success of treatment. Dentists have limited insight into the problems they will face before the operation begins.
Our aim is to move the problems faced by the physicians during the operation as much as possible before the operation and try to solve the problems at this stage.
For this purpose a detailed implant planning is done with the help of Implant 3D software. When doing this planning, bone density and neighborhoods are measured with computer support and the best results are tried to be achieved without fear of making mistakes.
Guided planning is produced by Rapid Prototyping method, which is sent to the Month Design, which conforms to the plan. These guides guide the drills during operation and allow the implants to be applied to the ideal and nearest to the ideal location. 3 Thanks to the use of barium sulfate-doped radiopaque prosthesis during the scans, prosthesis can be added to the calculator while the implants are planned.
Benefits of using implant guidelines include:
1) 4-sized model of the patient's bone allows examination of unobservable details on CT, Panoramic Film or X-ray.
2) The bone density at which the implant is placed can be measured. The ideal implant site can be determined on this count.
3) The proximity of the implant with other implants, the mandibular canal, and sinuses can be accurately measured.
4) The number of implants to be placed in the patient can be kept to a minimum by allowing the available bone to be used in the most efficient manner possible.
5) A healthy operation cost can be obtained before the operation. In conventional methods of operation, it may sometimes be necessary to implant more implants than is said to be applied to the patient. Physicians generally prefer not to reflect this cost to the patient.
6) Since the problem of using an angled abutment is no longer available, cost savings are achieved in operations and there is no drop in efficiency from implants.
7) Since planning and application are very close together, the possibility of instant downloading opens up.
8) Physicians will enter the operation safely.
With the Implant Guides produced by Ay Design, you can experience the comfort of carrying out planning before operation. Thus, reach "Implant Peace" from the "implant complex created by eyes, hands and experience".
You can find detailed information about our implant guides, which are products of high technology and engineering knowledge of dentistry, imaging science and engineering, from the following guides.